~~META: status = idea &relation firstimage = :project:biometry.gif ~~
Purpose of this project is to reasearch and possibly implement some of the biometrics authentication methods.
- Understand biometric technologies
- Find some cheap but reliable and secure way to abuse some commonly available hardware (webcam, mouse, keyboard, etc…) to detect and compare biometric patterns of humam beings.
- We can create some biometric adaptors (some special lenses or optical aparatus) that can be attached to regular webcam
- Keystroke_dynamics - all you need is PC with keyboard and some code…
- Iris_recognition - should be fairly simple
- Retinal_scan - possibly more tricky
- Palm vein pattern scanner - very hard to spoof
- Fake fingerprints - we have lots of empty bottles of Club Mate in brmlab → lots of fake fingerprints!
- Truth Detector, Voice Stress Analyzer, etc…
project/biometrics/start.txt · Last modified: 2016/11/28 00:53 by ruza