The aim of this project is to create highly hackable and scriptable DSLR camera trigger.
There are quite a few existing solutions on the market already:
But they are usually quite expensive and one cannot use custom scripts.
- timelapse mode (regularly take a photo)
- light mode (react on light - e.g. lightning, fireworks)
- sound mode (react on sound - e.g. clap, whistle)
- laser mode (react when laser beam is broken - e.g. gunshot, fasts moving animals)
- aux mode (react to external event)
project/camera_trigger.txt · Last modified: 2013/07/13 15:20 by stick