[Tetrapol-kit] rp-celp

guerlande guerlande at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:47:29 CEST 2020

Hi,
I try to decode unencrypted TETRAPOL voice frames. I looked at your RP-CELP (I understand that it is not finished). Sometime, I can hear something close to human voice. Nice :)

The first problem seems to be the bit orders. The tetrapol specs says 37 bits for the LARs cooefs, and in RP-CELP, there are 38 bits for the LARs. In the other hand, there are 9 bits for the last sig+phase cooef, and the specs says 10 bits. Do you found that the real tetrapol codec does not follows exactly the specs ?

Best regards
Guerlande