Subject: [Rada] Hardware Lab Reload
From: Vasiliy Chernov via Rada <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Rada <[email-masked]>
Cc: Vasiliy Chernov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 18:14:01 +0100
List-Id: <rada.brmlab.cz>

*Grant application*

This is a grant application according to the internal regulation of brmlab
os on the financing of projects approved at the General Meeting of the
Association on August 16, 2011.
List to the project

The project is aimed to fulfil the fundamental needs of the Hardware Lab to
continue hacking with joy and glory. We do not have any working ACU, Vacuum
Cleaner or Drill. Hence, we need them all. I tried to find the most
reasonable tools according to price and quality.
Project budget

ItemOwn resourcesResources brmlabIn total
PARKSIDE PERFORMANCE Aku PSBSAP 20-Li B2
0 1999 Kč 1999 Kč
PARKSIDE Akumulátor 4 Ah PAP 20 B3 899 Kč 899 Kč
Einhell BT-ID 650 E 699 Kč 699 Kč
Fieldmann FDU 2004-E 2161 Kč 2161 Kč

*In total*
5758 czk 5758 czk
Proposal for the method of drawing funds

I propose to transfer the amount in cash or via bank transfer.

Proposal for adjustment of the relationship of property and other rights

The equipment built during the project will be co-owned by brmlab os and
the researchers in proportion to the funds spent on the respective
equipment.

The territory of the planet Mars is divided by dividing the surface of the
planet in proportion to the total funds spent. The exact demarcation of the
boundaries will be part of the contract.

The party with the larger share has the right to buy back its share from
the other party, provided that it offers at least 120% of the funds spent
by the other party.

Presenter

V. Chernov
_______________________________________________
Rada mailing list
[email-masked]
https://brmlab.cz/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rada