Subject: Private Invitation for Brmlab to Join GivingLoop
From: Nour Atrissi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 06:48:21 -0400

Hello Fellow Hackers,

This is Nour from LambaLabs, Beirut Hackerspace.

I'm excited to share with you what I've been working on:

I'm currently working with *Zoomaal* (http://www.zoomaal.com), MENA's
leading crowdfunding platform.

Since 2013, Zoomaal has helped innovative and social projects raise $1.9
million on its platform; creating 500+ jobs, 78% of which are filled by
women. After four years in the fundraising industry, Zoomaal is launching a
new global fundraising platform:

*GivingLoop* (http://www.givingloop.org) is a fundraising platform that
helps non-profits, social enterprises, maker / hacker / co-working spaces
 become sustainable by raising monthly donations from the crowd. The
platform promotes transparency, provides a hassle free A-Z process for
raising funds online, and saves tons of time & resources.

We're currently in the process of shortlisting 40 of the top organizations
to have on our launch, and we’d like to have *Brmlab* join.
Selected organizations will get exclusive early access to the platform,
receive strategic coaching, and exposure to make sure they reach their
targets.

*I invite you to apply before October 23, 2016 to receive early access  on
this link: bit.ly/GivingloopSignup <http://bit.ly/GivingloopSignup>.*

Would love to hear your feedback on this!

-- 

Best,

*Nour Atrissi*

Co-founder at GivingLoop, VP of Growth at Zoomaal

Mobile: +96170909255

GivingLoop: http://www.givingloop.org

Zoomaal: http://www.zoomaal.com

ᐧ