Subject: Invitation for a Austrian Hack Event
From: ruru4143 via Members <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: ruru4143 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:51:17 +0000
List-Id: base48 members-only mailinglist <members.lists.base48.cz>

Dear chaos people,

this year the Austrian Håckerspace community will be organising an event 
for Håckers, makers and other species. It is not a congress, nor a camp, 
but a castle: Håck ma's Castle[0].

Håck ma's will take place at the end of August (28.08.-01.09.) with 
around 450 tickets, in a castle between Linz and Vienna. The ticket 
price will be around 150€, including all day breakfast. If you want to 
have a relaxed ticket sale, sign up at the registration link.

Deadline is 26.04.
Registration here: 
https://pads.c3w.at/form/#/2/form/view/h38rB1C6OSUE4leV9thwIPZGT6UCAVpceXDdxwoBvJ8/

Best regards,
          ruru4143 (r3.at) and the whole Håck ma's Orga.

[0] https://hack-mas.at/

[Matrix] https://matrix.to/#/#hackmasspace:gemeinsam.jetzt

[Mastodon] https://chaos.social/@hackmas/

_______________________________________________
Members mailing list -- [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email-masked]