Subject: [Rada] E X E K U C E - R E P O S S E S S I O N
From: Divus / Umelec / EA <[email-masked]>
To: "Konference Easternalliance.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:28:56 +0000
List-Id: <rada.brmlab.cz>

Full English description below
...........................................................

Cítíte se bezpečně, v čase
E X E K U C E  ?

Vyzýváme vás k aktivní účasti na
měsíčním festivalu finanční tísně, ekonomického útlaku a hmotných 
ztrát.

Tragická akce je koncipována jako otevřený boj proti finančním a 
exekučním bratrstvům, pomsta nespravedlivým soudům, přeměně utrpení z 
nedostatku ve slasti svobody a výzva k sebevědomému vstupu do očistce 
dlužníků a chronických strádalů.

Přijímáme dokumenty, příběhy, důkazy, nápady i fikce ve všech 
formátech. Vystavíme filmové záznamy, krátká videa, tištěnou 
dokumentaci, fotografie, umělecká díla a uvedeme i živá vystoupení v 
divadelním, kabaretním i hudebním žánru. Připojte se!

Své návrhy, podněty a dotazy zasílejte na adresu:
Eastern Alliance, ORCO, Bubenská 1, Praha 7, 170 00
elektronicky na [email-masked]
nebo volejte +420 608 023 791 a +420 777 654 516
do 10. dubna 2012.

EXEKUCE proběhne v květnu tohoto roku v Divus Pragerkabarettu 
(http://www.pragerkabarett.cz/). Přítomnost orgánů exekuční moci 
zaručena.

Nemáte co ztratit! Marnost je svoboda!
Váš EAxekutor
www.easternalliance.net

...........................................................
Do you feel safe in a time of
R E P O S S E S S I O N  ?

We invite you to actively participate in
a month-long festival of financial difficulty, economic oppression, and 
material losses.

This tragic event is envisioned as an open struggle against financial 
brotherhoods and repossession agents, taking revenge upon unjust courts, 
transforming suffering from deprivation into the bliss of freedom, and a 
call for self-confident entry into the purgatory of debtors and the 
chronically needy.

We welcome documents, stories, testimonies, ideas, and fiction in all 
formats. We will exhibit film recordings, short videos, printed 
documentation, photographs, and works of art, and will also present live 
theater, cabaret, and music performances. Join us!

Send your ideas, comments, and questions to:
Eastern Alliance, Bubenská 1, Praha 7, 170 00, Czech Republic
or via email: [email-masked]
or call: +44 (0) 7879 315 715 (UK), +49 (0) 1512 9088 150 (DE), +420 
608 023 791 (CZ)
Deadline: 10 April 2012.

REPOSSESSION will be take place this May at Divus Pragerkabarett 
(http://www.pragerkabarett.cz/). The presence of repossession agencies 
is guaranteed.

You have nothing to lose! Vanity is freedom!
Your EA Repo Man
www.easternalliance.net

_______________________________________________
Easternalliance_net mailing is created by:
http://www.divus.cz
http://www.umelec.org
http://www.easternalliance.net
_______________________________________________
To subscribe or unsubscribe visit:
https://konference.spoje.net/mailman/listinfo/easternalliance_net
_______________________________________________
Rada mailing list
[email-masked]
http://brmlab.cz/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rada