Subject: [Rada] Request for distribution of a questionnaire
From: Léanne <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 14:55:21 +0200
List-Id: <rada.brmlab.cz>

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are four students studying biology at Polytech Angers engineering
school. We would like to contact you to request your permission to
distribute a questionnaire in your biohacking community laboratory. Our aim
is to gather data for our study project, entitled "Biohacking projects in
microbiology, one or more new visions of the microbe?"

The information obtained from this questionnaire will help us considerably
with our project. We assure you that all data collected will be used for
academic purposes only, and that responses will be anonymous.

If you agree to distribute this questionnaire within your community
laboratory, please let us know. We are available to answer all your
questions you may have.

Best regards,

Léa Daniel, Zoé Merceron, Léanne Reecht and Hilary Tengue
_______________________________________________
Rada mailing list -- [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email-masked]