[Poptavka] Jessica Huang与您共享了照片

Jessica Huang jessica at visamould.com
Mon Sep 3 06:54:29 UTC 2012

Dear Mr. Managing Director,

How are you? Hope you are doing well at your site. We specialize in
manufacturing high quality mold making & injection molding on rapid
lead-times at competitive prices. I have summarized our capabilities below
for your information.

-          Plastic Injection Mold

-          Double Injection

-          Insert-molding

-          Vertical mold

I’ll appreciate if you can keep our company in your mind for outsourcing.
Then we will try our best to make you satisfy with our services. I look
forward to receiving 1st RFQ from you soon. Then we will work out the
quotation & submit it to you within 24 hours. Have a nice working day.
Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jessica Huang
Sales Manager