[Poptavka] Android TV sticks

www.meilin-industrial.com cherick at vip.163.com
Tue Nov 6 10:00:00 CET 2012

Hi there,

We would like to show you the Android TV sticks,the hot sellers nowadays.

Attached please find the price list of them.

Also the picture below can help you understand the TV stick:

Awesome Android 4.0 Mini PC
Android Media Player, Internet TV, 1.0 Ghz
 CPU, 1080p Playback, 4GB Built-in Memory

The Android 4.0 Mini PC is a computer packed into a tiny USB drive. It fits in the palm of your hands, but it has a processor, RAM, built-in storage, and I/O ports, and turns your TV set into an Android PC instantly!

Simply stick the Android 4.0 Mini PC into the HDMI port on your TV and you will be able to do everything you do with your tablet! Chatting through the Twitter app? Sure! Downloading and Playing Android games on your large screen TV? Of course! Watching an inspirational TED presentation? Not a problem! The Android Mini PC lets you experience the latest Android operating system in a newer, bigger way!

In addition to bringing all Android apps to you on your TV, the Android Mini PC will greatly enhance its multimedia capabilities. It allows you to get access to thousands of FREE videos, TV and Radio stations, both local and international. Watch your favorite youtube videos, access streaming music or videos, and if this is not enough, simply stick in a USB drive and the Android Mini PC will play your movies/music on it!

With the Android 4.0 Mini PC, now you have one more option to entertain yourself and your family.

We are here awaiting your enquiry or comment or any valuable feedback.

Best regards,

Cherick

MeiLin Industrial Co.LTD.
Tel.:    86-755-82701410
Mob.: 86-136 7020 1700
Fax:   86-755-83451931
E-mail:      sales at meilin-industrial.com
Skype:      chenhaizhou2005
MSN:        cherick_Chan at Hotmail.com
Web:        www.meilin-industrial.com

We sell: Android Tablet PC andTV BOX and Mobile Watch and Rearview Camera and More,feel free to contact with us for price lists.

P.S. If you do not  want to subscribe the newsletters,please let us know.

| | |

| |

| FREE Animations for your email |
| | | |