[Poptavka] admin HC与您共享了照片

admin HC hncprintingcenter at 126.com
Wed Dec 21 05:33:20 UTC 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your time to read my emails. I am Yuliya from H&C Printing
Center. I got to know your information from the internet and you might be
interested on our printing services. I would like to introduce you what our
company can do for you:

1.   We use the most advanced Heidelberg printing equipment and the best
paper stock to print the products you name according to the artwork you
offer, e.g. catalogues, periodical magazines, brochures, flyers, children
books, calendars, stickers etc.

2.   We have been doing business with a lot of clients who live all over
the world for many years. It is our quality goods, first-rank services and
very competitive prices that help us gain good reputation.

3.   As per the feedbacks of our clients in your country, our prices are
more than 35% lower than your local printers.

I think the above points may help you get a rough idea about our company,
if you want to know any other further information, please feel free to
email me back.

I am expecting to have a pleasure talk with you and one day we can work
together. Feel free to contact us by admin at hcurmate.com if you have any
inquiries.

Yours cordially,
Yuliya <admin at hcurmate.com>