[Poptavka] Two art and technology research positions- iARTA- University of North Texas

iARTA iarta at unt.edu
Tue Dec 20 19:21:46 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know about two extraordinary art and technology
research positions  recently announced at the University of North Texas.
The first position is in the area of Physical Computing and the Arts and
the second is broadly defined as a practitioner of Interdisciplinary Arts
and Science. These open rank posts are intended as integral to the creation
of the  Initiative for Advanced Research in Technology and the Arts
(iARTA), an interdisciplinary research cluster here on the UNT campus
located at the northern edge of the Dallas metroplex. If it is possible to
post or disseminate this to interested practitioners who may wish to join
us in building an internationally recognized creative research cluster with
visionary activities spanning the arts, engineering and sciences. I would
also like to mention that we welcome international applicants.

Each of these posts represents significant opportunities for the successful
candidate - for full details please see <
http://iarta.unt.edu/open-positions >

Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

David Stout
david.stout at unt.edu

Professor
Director - Initiative for Advanced Research in Technology and the Arts
University of North Texas

http://iarta.unt.edu