[Poptavka] [simon na gifttech.net: [Rada] Electronic / HDMI products sourcing partner ( small order welcome )]

Petr Baudis pasky na ucw.cz
Středa Srpen 24 16:11:38 CEST 2011

Tohle je uz skoro spis spam, ale kdyz se teprve rozjizdime...

----- Forwarded message from Simon Cheung <simon na gifttech.net> -----

Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:53:15 +0800
From: Simon Cheung <simon na gifttech.net>
To: simon na gifttech.net
Subject: [Rada] Electronic / HDMI products sourcing partner ( small order welcome )

Dear Sir or Madam,

Gifttech is a company located in Hong Kong and we are specialized in multimedia and HDMI products trading business.

We work with several reliable and high quality HDMI products partner factory in China to provide flexible trading scaled.

If you are looking for HDMI (version 1.3 / 1.4) cable, HDMI flat cable – 2M, 5M, 10M, 12M, 15M

and HDMI Switch, Splitter, Extender… Gifttech is definitely your good choice.

We are also pleased to sourcing multimedia or electronic products for you.

And we are looking for overseas business partner to expand our business.

If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us.

Please visit our website for more information http://www.gifttech.net

Best Regards,

Simon Cheung
Gifttech Company
email: simon na gifttech.net
H21, 1/F., Kwai Shing Ind. Building Phase 2,

42-46 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.

Tel: (852) 3485 4986

Fax:(852) 3485 4961

Mobile: (852) 6986 0707

----- End forwarded message -----