[Brmlab] Fwd: Google Engineering - aneb proč si pořídit adresu @seznam.cz ;)

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 31 18:16:46 CEST 2014

Od: Alfie Booker

Komu: timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Datum: 31. 3. 2014 13:36:06
Předmět: Google Engineering

Hi Timothy, I'm a technical sourcer at Google working on the expansion of
our engineering teams globally.

I found your profile on Github (https://github.com/timthelion?tab=
repositories(https://github.com/timthelion?tab=repositories)) where your
exposure to functional programming languages has really caught my eye. How
are things going at Seznam?

I think that you could potentially be a great fit for our engineering team
here at Google as we are currently expanding several teams in our European

Would you be interested in having a quick and informal chat sometime about
the opportunities we have at the moment?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks, Alfie.

Google | Alfie Booker | Technical Sourcer