[Brmlab] most secure web browser for a laptop/desktop computer

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Fri Mar 14 16:40:59 CET 2014

There is also one heavy solution I am used to mention in discussions
like this, there is an PoC made by security researcher Joanna Rutkowska,
which is Xen virtualization based OS [1], where applications runs in
their own virtual domain [2]. Reasons why I am not using it are just my
dislike of KDE (i've seen some screenshots with xfce!) and Fedora as
primary system. Its hungry on resources solution, but they're solving
things like communication between X apps, clipboard sharing, network
filtering, etc. I had it installed years ago, afaik there been plans to
support Windows domains also.

tldr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq3gzEFhCZo#t=25s

[1] http://qubes-os.org/
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Qubes-OS-Desktop.png