[Brmlab] Project MoodyLight - Indiegogo started and TalkNight will follow

Marek Sebera marek.sebera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:25:20 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

so as we grew up in Brmlab there finally came this moment, where we gone public with project MoodyLight. OLEE :-)
Campaign can be found on Indiegogo, also through domain of moodylight.eu or .cz and on social networks.
Also note that Brmlab logo and link is promoted on the bottom of campaign.

And today is the day I’ll speak about project itself and also about creating and managing crowd-funding campaign (which touches also AKAREL project).

If you have any particular questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to write me up as soon as possible.

Best

[1]: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/moodylight-build-your-very-own-lighting-with-led-lighting-control-platform
[2]: https://moodylight.eu/