[Brmlab] American Media request

David Francis dcfranci at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:10:35 CEST 2013

Hi everyone, my name is David Francis. I'm an American journalist currently
serving as the Journalist-in-Residence at the European Council on Foreign
Relations in Berlin. Over the next weeks I'll be doing hacking and cyber
security. I'm going to be in Prague starting Wednesday and I was hoping I
could meet you and some of members of the community. Petr Baudis
recommended I write the whole list. I can be reached at this email address
and at the contact information below. I'm also on Skype at dcfrancis78.

Thanks,
David

--
David Francis
Richard Holbrooke Journalist-in-Residence
dcfranci at gmail.com
Website <http://davidcfrancis.com/> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1417516>|
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/davidcfrancis>