[Brmlab] FABtotum: 3D scanner, printer, & milling machine for BRMlab

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Mon Sep 23 18:34:34 CEST 2013

actually 24.9. is a great day for making presentation about your idea.
The event called Project night [1] is planned and purpose of it is to
discuss how to fund presented projects.

I've already added your talk to the event program.

[1] https://www.brmlab.cz/event/project_night

ruza

e-mail:  ruza at ruza.eu
www:   http://ruza.eu