[Brmlab] FABtotum: 3D scanner, printer, & milling machine for BRMlab

Mario Lombardo mario at alienscience.com
Mon Sep 23 17:20:59 CEST 2013

Ahoj moji BRMlaby bratři a sestry!

Is anybody interested in donating some extra cash to BRMlab to get this for May 2014?  The deadline of the campaign is in 15-days.  I can donate 1.000,- Kč  If 19-more people do this, we can buy a do-it-yourself model.  The 3D printer in the lab is a great proof-of-concept and a wonderful hack, but I'm not proposing a project or a hack. I'm proposing buying a reliable tool.  The project boasts that it will be open hardware and software, so if this is true, we can make hacks for the platform as well.

So can we gather together and buy this?  If we wish to discuss, I can arrange to come to the meeting tomorrow night, Tuesday 24.9.