[Brmlab] FABtotum: 3D scanner, printer, & milling machine for BRMlab

Mario Lombardo mario at alienscience.com
Mon Sep 23 17:20:59 CEST 2013

Ahoj moji BRMlaby bratři a sestry!

Is anybody interested in donating some extra cash to BRMlab to get this for May 2014?  The deadline of the campaign is in 15-days.  I can donate 1.000,- Kč  If 19-more people do this, we can buy a do-it-yourself model.  The 3D printer in the lab is a great proof-of-concept and a wonderful hack, but I'm not proposing a project or a hack. I'm proposing buying a reliable tool.  The project boasts that it will be open hardware and software, so if this is true, we can make hacks for the platform as well.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fabtotum-personal-fabricator

So can we gather together and buy this?  If we wish to discuss, I can arrange to come to the meeting tomorrow night, Tuesday 24.9.

zatím
/mario