[Brmlab] FABtotum: 3D scanner, printer, & milling machine for BRMlab

Mario Lombardo mario at alienscience.com
Thu Oct 3 12:06:56 CEST 2013

On  2 Oct 13, at 16:43, Petr Baudis wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 10:50:22PM +0200, niekt0 wrote:
>> Hi,
>> if other people join, I will also put 1k CZK into project.
>> (Ak sa pridaju ostatni, tiez vlozim tisicku)
>
> me too, 1kCZK
>
> 				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

We need 13-more people!  Anybody else? :)  The absolute deadline is Tuesday, 2013.8.8 @ 08:59CET!

Wow! :)  So, I count six people at 6.000,- Kč out of currently 18.800,- Kč.  Ha ha!  The USD has fallen, so we can get it for less.  I recommend that if we hit 19.000,- Kč, the surplus balance of the purchase go to BRMlab.  If we are short if the USD goes up, I'll cover the balance, up to an extra 1.000,- Kč.

zatím
mario