[Brmlab] Ni-Cd 18VDC charger

Jan Hrach jenda at hrach.eu
Wed Nov 20 21:09:12 CET 2013

I usually charge NiCd/NiMH batteries just by connecting them to laboratory power supply with current limiting (set somewhere between 0.1 and 0.5A) and watching voltage. After it goes over 1.5V/cell, it is charged. Most dumb chargers, including Tesco drill (at least the 12V we have in brmlab), do exactly the same thing.

--
Jan Hrach, http://jenda.hrach.eu/
GPG CD98 5440 4372 0C6D 164D A24D F019 2F8E 6527 282E

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes