[Brmlab] Hi there

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Thu Nov 7 14:23:50 CET 2013

Hi, Goffi

I think it would be great if you were about to say something about your
project on our todays talknight [1] There will be people interested to
listen what you are doing (including me) and ready to talk about your
project after your short talk that can be even informal. Small intro and
demo would be enough.

[1] https://brmlab.cz/event/talknight

ruza