[Brmlab] Hi there

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Thu Nov 7 14:01:45 CET 2013

G'day everybody,

I'm french and I don't speak Czech, so sorry if I have to speak in english.

I'm Jérôme Poisson, aka Goffi, and I'm working on a Libre (free as in
free speech) communication tool (well « social network ») named « Salut
à Toi ». It's based on XMPP, so it's decentralised and stantard, and it
offer a lot of features (micro blogging, file sharing, games, etc).

As I'm in Prague at the moment, I was wondering if you would be
interested by a small demo of the project. I mean, I don't want to give
a real talk, more something informal with discussions and czech beer :).

I'm specially interested in discussions about privacy, social impact of
this kind of tool, etc.

The project is described here: http://sat.goffi.org .

So let me know if you are interested in this kind of things or if I am
in the wrong place (in this case, any hint of place where I can go ?).

Cheers
Goffi