[Brmlab] laser scanner for the Brmlab?

Radek Pilar mrkva at mrkva.eu
Mon Nov 4 15:40:18 CET 2013

On 4.11.2013 15:25, Jamison Young wrote:
> Its a good idea to write to the mailing list that your considering to
> trash something prior though. I know Mario is kind of upset about it.
> anyway, enough said.
And much better idea is not to leave stuff that can easily be mistaken
with garbage on the table without any kind of notice (at least that it
is you who left it there and when you plan to remove it).
Much better is of course have a club-mate box or someting like that for
your stuff so you won't occupy a workspace permanently.

And I must say I completely understand Sargon regarding this issue,
tables closest to the socroom (incl. device used to manufacture PCBs)
are unusable for any work for almost all the time, which is really PITA
when there are more than 4-5 people in HW lab wanting to work on something.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0xE60DBF0D.asc
Type: application/pgp-keys
Size: 6452 bytes