[Brmlab] laser scanner for the Brmlab?

Tomislav Arnaudov sargonout at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 08:59:04 CET 2013

Projects lyong on desk should be marked or at least announced on mailing
list " Hey friends we are making with Ax cool 3d scanner from garbage parts
... it will be situated near ... bla bla bla "
PCB's in HVroom ? ... no way ... there is too dangerous enviroment :)
I will be afraid to touch even screwdriver there