[Brmlab] Fwd: [v01d-general-discussion] Balkan Computers Congress

Pavol Rusnak stick at gk2.sk
Mon Jun 10 21:21:39 CEST 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [v01d-general-discussion] Balkan Computers Congress
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:12:31 +0200
From: Milos Krasojevic <milobit at balccon.org>
To: general-discussion at lists.progressbar.sk
CC: v01d-general-discussion at lists.v01d.sk

Dear Friends,

Still spaces left for your talk, projects and workshops!

Join us on BalCCon - Balkan Computers Congress meet up of the
international hacker community in organization of LUGoNS – Linux Users
Group of Novi Sad, in hope of becoming a traditional annual event. It
features talks covering both technical and social aspects of our digital
society.

The program consist of numerous presentations, workshops and lectures
about information, privacy, technology, programming,  the world of
hackerspaces,free software even considering socio-political issues. One
part of the congress will be dedicated to hacking, project and hacks.

As a community-organized conference, we want to offer you the best
lectures you can get. For this, we need your talk submissions — we’re
offering one-hour slots (including Q&A), and your talk will be recorded
and put online after the conference. Unless you opt out, of course.

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
https://balccon.org/congress/2013/wiki/index.php?title=BalCCon_2013_Call_For_Papers

Dates and Deadlines:

July 1st, 2013 (23:59 UTC): Submission deadline
July 15th, 2013: Final notification of acceptance
September 6th – 7th, 2013: BalCCon Computer Congress

Updated information are covered by the balccon.org or via Twitter
(@BalCCon2k13).

We’d love to see you in September in Novi Sad!

Best regards,

Milos Krasojevic
orga team