[Brmlab] Greetings from Costa Rica

Carlos Jenkins carlos at jenkins.co.cr
Wed Jan 23 08:02:41 CET 2013

Hello to all the fellow Hackers in the Czech Republic.

My name is Carlos Jenkins, I'm from the Costa Rica Hackerspace (
http://jaquerespeis.org/, but sadly we are a bunch of hackers, without a
space -for now-).

I'll be visiting Prague for the first half of 2013 for my undergraduate
professional practice at the CVUT and I hope to be able to join the brmlab
and to create awesome stuffs, to know great people and have a lot of fun.

I'll be arriving Prague February 1st at almost midnight, so I expect to
join you people Thursday 3 at the Lightning Talks, or Tuesday 8, depending
of the activities and/or paperwork I need to do.

Hope to see you soon.

Kind regards

--
Carlos Jenkins