[Brmlab] spacegambit

Denisa Kera denisa.kera at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:32:34 CET 2013

http://www.spacegambit.org/2013/02/06/first-round-of-funding-activity-open-call-for-projects/

First Round of Funding Activity – Open Call For Projects
February 6, 2012: SpaceGAMBIT is pleased to announce the first round
of funding activity with an Open Call For Projects. We are looking for
community-space built, open-source projects in line with our mission
to receive $5000-$20,000USD for a 3-4 month development.

Our overall mission is to promote humanity’s long term survivability
and expansion into space.  Themes for this round of projects are
Education, Habitats and Near-Space Economy.  Submissions will be
accepted from the date of announcment (2013/02/06) through April 19,
2013.

Details are on our website at http://www.spacegambit.org/open-call-for-projects
The Project Registration Outine is hosted on Google Docs at http://goo.gl/iJPdV
Questions should be submitted via email to projects at spacegambit.org