[Brmlab] Fwd: guest from Kiev diybio community

Jiri Dluhos jiri.bluebear.dluhos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 20:49:33 CET 2013

Hi,

Anton, you will be welcome! Brmlab will definitively be open, and there
will definitely be people (e.g. Chido, me, possibly kyknos if he is free
from school) ready to show you the biolab :-)

There are no official events in that time, but if our team from Hamburg is
able to bring a fresh fish, we will be possibly trying to isolate
luminiscent microbes.

Best regards,

    Jiri D.