[Brmlab] Brmlab Brmbar

Jamison Young jam at iamjam.net
Wed Aug 21 01:01:39 CEST 2013

Hi,
The cupboard next to the downstairs space that brmlab already rents, its
possible that Brmlab could rent this space from Orco, as i really don't
need the space that much. I can change my postal delivery point to the
stairs of the current space I rent. Its around 4 square meters. One idea
might be to store stock rather than have cash. consider also that if Brmlab
buy large quantities, the price is (should) be better. If you need cash for
a project, have an event and sell stock...might be easier to regulate the
stock better each week from a separate secure space..

jam