[Brmlab] rada at brmlab.cz

Evelina Zubrickaitė evelina at dreamups.org
Thu Apr 18 19:55:03 CEST 2013

Hey people!

I am Evelina, a co-creator of Dreamups.org - a platform of DIY solutions
that aims at solving social/environmental problems.

I love discovering great, creative makers who enjoy building and have fun
meanwhile. And I am happy I have discovered Brmlab ! I visited your site,
also facebook page and have become more curious what projects you are
working on currently, what is your biggest interest and maybe sustainable
creations are in your future plans?

As Dreamups is a movement of makers who create and multiply simple DIY
solutions, such as with high social impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Fpsw_yYPg as well as many other solutions
that are built in simple, cheap way with sustainability in mind:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreamups/8381208078/in/photostrea<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreamups/8381208078/in/photostream>m,
I would like to ask if you would be interested in organzing a lab in
cooperation with us where some great, meaningful solutions could be created
and later shared for all the world in dreamups.org platform which is about
to be launched in a week !

I think it is a great feeling to SHARE, to INSPIRE, and to make people
realize that simple solutions can be built from cheap, usually easily
accessible resources and have a huge positive impact.

We will be more than happy to hear from you or have a skype talk:)

Looking forward to cocreation!

--
*Evelina Zubrickaitė*
Impact communication lady