[Brmlab] Fwd: [hackerspaces] Cool projects for TEDx talk wanted

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Tue Oct 30 09:44:07 CET 2012

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
To: hackerspaces-discuss <discuss at lists.hackerspaces.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:39:47 -0700
Subject: [hackerspaces] Cool projects for TEDx talk wanted

Hey,

I'm writing my TEDxBrussels talk, which is due in a couple of days, and
am wanting to add some example projects from hackerspaces in my talk,
with a cool and/or weird and/or beautiful and/or cute (and/or otherwise
eye-catching) photo for each.

Anyone have any project (or know of any project), that has a photo that
would impress non-hackerspace folks, and help the world take notice of
hackerspaces?  If so, please send me a photo I can use, and a short
description of the project.

Thanks!
Mitch.