[Brmlab] Fwd: Some news from Exceptionally Hard and Soft Meeting

Pavel Ruzicka ruza at ruza.eu
Tue Oct 2 19:21:53 CEST 2012

-------- Original Message --------

if you would like to promote the conference in your circles, and
decorate your office, lab or hackspace, we are happy to offer you
professionally designed and printed promo material. We have:
* A1 posters
* A3 posters
* flyers (postcard format)
Just give me your postal address and tell me how many of each you want.

As one of the first EHSM supporters, we can offer you a 15% discount for
the Summit of Newthinking, a less technical conference taking place in
Berlin (the place to be!) on November 15-16 and focusing on Open
Innovation, Open Reality, Open Business and Open Data. Use the code
"EHSM12" when you register at http://open-strategies.de.

Have you seen the new speakers we have announced on http://ehsm.eu ?
Note that our call for submissions is still open, so if you know of some
work that would be relevant, please tip us!

Thank you again for being among the first to support EHSM, and see you
in December!
Sébastien
--
Exceptionally Hard and Soft Meeting