[Brmlab] [moritz at torservers.net: Re: [liberationtech] Hackerbus: First Tour Dates: Switzerland, France, Spain, Portugal]

Pavol Luptak wilder at trip.sk
Sun Mar 11 22:16:59 CET 2012

FYI
----- Forwarded message from Moritz Bartl <moritz at torservers.net> -----

Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:36:35 +0100
From: Moritz Bartl <moritz at torservers.net>
To: Pavol Lupták <pavol.luptak at nethemba.com>
Subject: Re: [liberationtech] Hackerbus: First Tour Dates: Switzerland, France,
	Spain, Portugal

Progressbar is on my list, although I cannot possibly say yet when I
will make it. Central and Eastern Europe is very interesting to visit
indeed, and I hope I can find more local contacts like you because
without that, it would be very hard to make connections!

I will contact you again when I know about the schedule better, and
please if you can distribute my "request for participation" among
Central/Eastern Europe groups that would be excellent. I will likely
need the help of locals also to do interviews in your local languages,
probably easier for everyone.

Cheers,
Moritz