[Brmlab] tDCS

Justin jctusmc03 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:45:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've been communicating with Peter Navratil working on getting a tTDC
system built for myself and he told me to E-Mail you guys if I had any
questions while he was on his hike. I'm going to start buying parts
probably next month to start working on this and in the meantime I've been
reading up more on tDCS and related technologies. I recently saw there is
HD-tDCS that can stimulate different parts of the brain all over, or more
specific areas. Would if be possible to obtain a list of the parts needed
for this and additional instructions for assembly so that I can be up with
current technologies? I'm assuming the list is a bit more extensive and the
unit will likely be more complicated. I have a traumatic brain injury and
I'm hoping this will be able to help with some of my symptoms, so if
possible any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin