[Brmlab] nosiebridge!

Radka Haneckova chidori at emptytriangle.com
Fri Jun 15 02:20:28 CEST 2012

Hi!
I'm at noisebridge right now, not sure I'll be able to get here again
during the weekend.
I'll forward this to our brmlab hackerspace mailing list, I am sure
there would be people interested in this...
Definitely visit brmlab once you are in the area, you'll find more
info about us (and how to get there) at https://brmlab.cz/start
If you will have any questions, feel free to write to the mailing list!

chido