[Brmlab] tDCS help

Martin Janovský martian at seznam.cz
Mon Jul 23 23:34:09 CEST 2012

Hi Justin,

from the Wikipedia artice, this should be simple enough to implement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_direct-current_stimulation

Anyway people may be reluctant to help because they could end up being
responsible for harming you, as the law views it. That's why many may be
reluctant to help with making a DIY tDCS. You might need to sign some
kind of waiver...

Have you used a tDCS device before?
Where are you based?

martian