[Brmlab] tDCS help

Justin Tessier tsutrack09 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 19:38:40 CEST 2012

Hi!

Is there anyone available to help me with building a tDCS that has a lot of experience with it? I have a traumatic brain injury and I'm trying to get one built to potentially help with my brain deficits. I was communicating with someone for a while but he went on a very long walk/vacation and will be gone for a while longer but I still need help. He told me to get into contact with you all if I needed help while he was gone but thus far I haven't been able to get into contact with anyone directly.

Thanks,

Justin Tessier