[Brmlab] [Richard Stallman and GNU Tools Cauldron]

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sat Jul 7 12:39:25 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded message from Jan Hubicka -----

Dear all,
jhis week we are hosting GNU Tools Cauldron, a meeting of developers of the GNU
toolchain.  The opening keynote will be given by Richard Stallman, the man who
started GNU project (and transitively also Linux :).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman

We have 98 registered participants for S10 with 116 seats, so there is some
room left. You are welcome to come for his talk. It is in S10, Monday Jul 9, 10am.

The schedule of GNU Cauldron is at http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2012. If you
find some talks interesting, you may join us, too.

Honza

----- End forwarded message -----