[Brmlab] Bitcoin Hackathon (Berlin)

Amir Taaki zgenjix at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 18:18:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

Maybe you can post this to your announcement mailing list or anywhere else where it would gain eyeballs :))

http://bitcoin-hackathon.com/

Berlin Bitcoin Hackathon, 13-15 July: hackers will gather in Berlin geekdom for a weekend of intense coding and collaboration. Sunday we party at room77: the restaurant at the end of capitalism. Participants are coming in from Switzerland, Austria and Finland. The event is free.

Important: this event is for the general public, and not only
programmers. We actively welcome people with diverse skills like media
or activism. There are many interesting non-programmer projects like a street marketing campaign, or graffiti designs for the guerilla artist.Refreshments and food are sponsored. Best three teams win prizes and free meals.