[Brmlab] 29C3/EHSM @ brmlab

Pavol Rusnak stick at gk2.sk
Wed Dec 26 15:45:16 CET 2012

Hi!

>From this Thursday (27.12) to Sunday (30.12), we'll be having a
"Congress Everywhere" session at brmlab, where we'll watch streams from
29C3 and EHSM conferences. Please indicate your interest in the doodle
below.

-- http://doodle.com/3i6t83zxmktd8py4 --

Each day is divided into three 5-hour-long blocks. These does not have
to be fill-in precisely (i.e. check all three if you plan to come that
day but you are not sure if you want to stay all day). Filling it in
thoroughly will help us with the planning, though.

Schedules:

* 29C3 - http://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/Fahrplan/
* EHSM - http://ehsm.eu/schedule.html

kthxbye and see you there!