[Brmlab] adopt-a-geek

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 20:50:39 CET 2012

It is an interesting time of year! I am also looking for a place to stay,
but at a different time. I have been invited to speak at CCC and was hoping
to see Prague and your hackerspace before then. Come see my talk if you
make it to CCC on privacy in next-generation cars:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/Fahrplan/events/5095.en.html Also, I
would love to have someone help me practice my talk.

I will be traveling alone and hope to meet people who can help show me the
best of Prague. I plan to spend 20-24 Dec in Prague. Hopefully, that will
be enough time to see the best of things.

Christie

_______
"Privacy is not a discrete commodity, possessed absolutely or not at all."
Justice Marshall, Smith v. Maryland dissent