[Brmlab] Brazilian wants to visit the brmlab ;)

Álvaro Justen [Turicas] alvarojusten at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:20:13 CEST 2012

Hello Prague's hackers, how are you doing?
I'm a brazilian software developer (currently playing with Python and
natural language processing) and electronics hobbyist (I also give
Arduino classes); I'm going to EuroSciPy[http://euroscipy.org/] (that
will be held in Brussels) this week and want to know some European
hackerspaces.
As it's my first time in Europe, I'm going to some other cities, like
Paris, Berlin and Prague. :-)
I'll be in Prague (prabably) from September 6 to 9th. Is there any
time where I can know your space, share some knowledge and enjoy some
beer with you?

Thank you!
[]s
--