[Brmlab] nosiebridge!

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Sat Aug 4 01:16:37 CEST 2012

Hey, excuse the late reply – thank you Radka! And hey brmlab!

We now have a bit more info on the Unhosted Unconference we’ll do in
Unhost (west of Prague) on September 7–9.

It’s in general about freedom on the web, and specifically about the
unhosted architecture, see http://unhosted.org

Check out the conference info on http://2012.unhosted.org
And if you want to attend, feel free to RSVP on http://lanyrd.com/2012/unhosted/

We might drop by in brmlab!