[Brmlab] no sugar drinks in Brmbar

Jamison Young jam at iamjam.net
Fri Aug 3 16:38:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

I just canceled an order for 5 cases of mineral water, that i brought into
the lab. Cost to the lab for the 100 drinks would be 800 crowns. Sale price
10 crowns each.

The problem with this order "i'm told" is that its not possible for the lab
to take responsibility for the rebate for the containers and bottles. The
plastic cases that the bottles are deliverd in cost 50 crowns each (5 of
them) and the the rebate on each bottle is 3 crowns.

The place the bottles would be returned to is the Divus cafe. I was told by
Divus that i was given the drinks at the cost price. That seemed like a
good idea? and having some drinks not loaded with sugar, is it a good idea?

anyway: I've decided not to go through with this as it seems that its to
complicated to get this approved by the space, or at least one member. I
just put a case in my own fridge downstairs:)

for the future though::: I would like to know.
what is the minimum that i can buy for the Brmbar?
what is the approval process for putting something in the bar?
who is that man that approves buy orders
what is happening at the moment with empty bottles in the lab that carry a
rebate in the Czech republic?

other things to think about.

what is happening with the 7 crowns made on each club mate bottle.
why are so many bottles being thrown in the glass bin of club mate, when i
can get 3 Euro's per case in Germany.
I have around 160 cases at the moment..

I know that Brmbar is not supposed to make a profit, yet i'm making a
profit from it!

Jam