[Brmlab] 4 questions on tDCS - for the French leading sci. pop. magazine Science & Vie

Alexka alexis at alembiq.net
Fri Sep 30 11:42:43 CEST 2011

Hello Francois,

just letting you know, that we got your e-mail, but unfortunately the guys
that are responsible for biofeedback (and related topics) are currently away
and can't reply to your message right now. They're due back next week and
will reply to you shortly.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Alexka