[Brmlab] [peter at null.priv.at: brmlab at Metaday?]

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Sep 26 02:25:44 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded message from Peter Kuhm <peter at null.priv.at> -----

Although it would be nice to have you here in 2 weeks - not only because
your biolab is interesting for ppl that are cumulating here only
recently around https://metalab.at/wiki/Biohacking (we had a Metaday on
this topic 2 years ago) and a bunch of us are attending a class at the
Institute of Molecular Biology in the afternoon of this very Metaday --
anyway, if we have to consider a December date then we can offer the 9th
or on the 2nd in case you are interested to join in or participate with
a own robot at the http://www.roboexotica.org/ 2011, the Festival for
Cocktailrobotics (since 1999!). Usually a lot Metalabers are visiting or
contributing.  It's fun. Outwardly about arts and technology but - don't
cite me - it can be broken down to giving a reason for partying or
getting drunk :) Robots are often fault-prone and participants are
celebrating the beauty of fail.

----- End forwarded message -----