[Brmlab] project "collisions"

Florian Bittner flo at tekstix.com
Fri Mar 25 14:57:21 CET 2011

hi guys!
when i was reading this thread in the morning i had mixed feelings in my
stomach .. but not anymore.

first of all i think that every space should pick their prroject as they
like and implement it the way they think it should be done.
secondly our projects are very similar but not exactly the same..

and the idea is simple and universal so its not a big surprise that our
space is not the only one to come up with that.

i do not want to discourage anyone in their projects and i dont want
anyone else to claim who had which idea first, this is bound to cause
drama and headaches.. i dont think we need this :)

if everyone sticks to their original plans and implements what they came
up with it will be very interesting and after 6 weeks we can compare our
final implementations and maybe come up with another solution that
integrates the best concepts of all the similar projects?!

me personally i dont need to win a prize in this.. i think its a great
chance to give the world a cool tool for education and get to know
interesting guys with open minds all over the world.

i wish you all the best and good luck!
-overflo