[Brmlab] A few notes for everyone participating for in the Great Global Hackerspace Challenge

Mark Sanders mark.sanders at agentsilverfox.com
Tue Mar 22 20:54:40 CET 2011

Hi there,

Here are a few notes that we wanted to share with all Great Global
Hackerspace Challenge teams as things start moving.

(Please let me know if we can stream line the communication by taking these
messages out of email or by directing them to another email address.)

Some of you will be involved in group conference calls or Skype meetings
with us over the next day or so. Some of you we will be contacting directly
based on restrictions of schedule or timezone.

We wanted to introduce ourselves. Here's us:
http://agentsilverfox.com/e14/2011/GGHC/team/

We'll be sending out all our contact information.  Very soon we'll be
dividing up the communication so different members of our team can take
point for specific groups.

We want to get to you know you and how you're teams our set up.

There are a few online areas where we're promoting the competition. We can
show you those so you're aware of them.

Mostly we connect we want to answer any questions you may have about the
competition. If we can't answer any of these questions we'll get the answers
for you. We're here to help.

Talk to you soon!

--
MARK SANDERS | SILVERFOX | o 415.701.1701  c:408.728.4674

twitter.com/agentsilverfox
facebook.com/culturewins