[Brmlab] Welcome to the Great Global Hackerspace Challenge

Mark Sanders mark.sanders at agentsilverfox.com
Mon Mar 21 21:22:57 CET 2011

Hi there,

I'm emailing you on behalf of Mitch Altman and the Great Global Hackerspace
Challenge that you're participating in.  My name is Mark and I work for
Silverfox. We're based in San Francisco, California. We're running this
competition for our client element14.

(If this email has been received at a general mailbox for your Hackerspace
and you're not familiar with this program please reply and I can let you
know who at your space you can direct this to.)

Our team includes Claire, Sally and Ryan and we'll be available through out
this project to help with scheduling, finances, travel and publishing. We
want to get a group phone or Skype call set up to introduce ourselves and
answer any questions you may have. Since we would like to have you set up on
the element14.com community by Friday March 25th we'd like to get a call
planned as soon as possible to provide as much assistance as we can.

Would you be free tomorrow Tuesday March 22nd or Wednesday March 23rd for
30-60 minutes? Here is a link to a free scheduling service where you can let
us know which times are good for you.

http://www.doodle.com/g3c84a8vuaeindk9

Click on as many of the suggested slots that you could attend and we'll pick
a time that hopefully works for everyone.

If you're not available for voice calls we want to be flexible. Let us know
how you'd like to communicate - Basecamp, email, IM. It's all good with us.
We will also be communicating with you directly for private discussions.

We're looking forward to meeting you all!

--
MARK SANDERS | SILVERFOX | o 415.701.1701  c:408.728.4674

twitter.com/agentsilverfox
facebook.com/culturewins